Maggie's Musings

1.08.2007

Back to Reality

Reality is setting in. I'm trying very, very hard to ignore my responsibilities but without much luck. I got an email from my University Supervisior asking to set up a meeting time to review my proposal and project blah blah blah. I'm not thrilled about that. Work started again today and it was alright. No riots, just a flood in the room but that's par for the course. Caught a kid in a bold faced lie which was kinda fun since I totally made her confess on the spot - yay me. Kids are funny - a little slow, but funny.

Likalia thinks I'm experiencing delayed jet lag but I'm not so sure. I think I'm just in a slump. The London, England vacation was fabulous and jammed packed with weird and wonderful adventures that could take up a million blog entries but that's just not going to happen with the current state of mind.

I did a lot of walking on the trip and think I may have succeeded in loosing more weight while on vacation - Christmas vacation no less. Nibski says he's gained ten of the twenty he lost back again, which is likely - unfortunate but likely. My uber small jeans are just perfect now and my belt needs to be buckled in another notch. Those are all good things. I may have ruined it by eating a bunch of very untastey but convieniently placed (like right next to the easy chair) Skor ball thingies. I seem to be on a steady weight loss trend that I don't want to stop. Thankfully the circuit training class begins again on Wednesday and I can get back into old routines.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home