Maggie's Musings

12.13.2006

Feeling outta sorts

I feel like I'm in an alternate universe but in the universe I'm use to... sound strange? I'll explain.

I'm sitting in the usual coffee shop and have been since 2:00 this afternoon (it's currently 6:34pm). I'm at my laptop with my mega binder of research materials for my thesis sitting empty cup and fruit bar wrapper beside me. This would not seem strange to me at all if I were actually at university right now but I'm in the valley. I've done many a marathon sessions at coffee shops while in school this summer but never here. I suppose it's also very odd since I haven't been at work in 5 days (weekend followed by day off, then no school due to no power followed again by day off). I've been to the gym on twice. I've been living in my living room (remember the flooding incident? still trying to get rid of cat smell - getting better but I'm getting comfortable in the living room with the wood stove). I've cooked twice in the past five days - this is odd for me to do here. At school and on my own, not unusual at all but here it out of the ordinary. It was also my comfort food from my Sask days both times - a fabulous tuna and broccoli cassaroll dish. Honest! It's great!

It's kinda weird...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home