Maggie's Musings

11.10.2006

Everything's a little slow

I feel like I'm walking through pea soap with pants made out of soda crackers that are sucking up all the moisture.

Today was a tired day but the day actually started at 2 pm yesterday and lasted until 3:10 pm today.

Last night was the beginning band concert - it was standing room only, we made a nice chunk of cash at the door and best of all, the kiddies had a fabulous time and did a really great job! Thanks to Likalia for helping out with the photos.

I stupidly didn't ask for decaf coffee when we went out and so I was awake until 1:30 am tossing and turning and trying not to think about the potential branches that could be dropped on my car by the insane wind storm. Then it was performance time again for the Remembrance Day assembly. Again, the kiddies did well but they are getting worn out. We're suppose to perform again next week but too bad - enough is enough. At 2:50, (20 minutes to go until the end of class) I gave in to my sleep needs and those of the kids. We were all bagged. I gave them cookies. They ate therefore they couldn't talk which was good for the head ache I felt coming on.
Gym class tonight - didn't know it started at 6 pm so I arrived for 6:30... oh well... I'm a little slow today - hence the terribly pathetic blog. Meh... what do I care? I've been ready for bed since yesterday afternoon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home