Maggie's Musings

3.19.2006

Officially Angry!

Fine - steal my car, my personal belonging but do not, I repeat DO NOT prevent me from doing my job. My work keys were in the car. I got a new set of keys and the for-once-in-a-lifetime efficient school board has rekeyed the school for fear that my keys were marked in some way that would ID where they were from. Well - they weren't and I told them that but apparently, that wasn't good enough. I'm really hoping that I'm just being a complete idiot and they didn't rekey the entire school because now these bastards have not only screwed up my life but have made things really messed for all my co-workers and my employer. I'm so PLEASED right now. SO PLEASED!

Not only is a pain in the ass that I have report cards to do over the spring break but now I can't even get them done! I've been working and working at home, marking and writing out comments so I just have to cut and paste them into the grading program but now I can't complete the most important part (actually entering the marks and comments) because I can't get into the school to do the job! Report Cards are due tomorrow morning at 9:00 a.m. and that sure isn't happening. I am soooooo pleased night now. SO PLEASED!

If you didn't sense the sarcasm - why are you allowed to breathe the same air I am?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home