Maggie's Musings

3.17.2006

Emma Carr: now missing for 29 hours

It's weird now - the whole 'not having a car' thing since it hits me at the strangest times. Those time being the ones when I'm not actually in a car but instead sitting somewhere with friends discussing things that have nothing to do with vehicles of any kind.

Tonight - being St. Patrick's Day - Rashy, Yipper, Likalia and I went to a local pub. We sat around drinking and having girly talk time and then at one point Rashy asked me what I was thinking about since I had just kinda stopped being a part of the conversation. I didn't want to tell her the truth so I didn't and in fact, I never did have to tell her what I had been thinking about which was of course about Emma and other things related to her because someone came up to the table and started talking to her. Yay for random interruptions!

My tongue is green. I've never had green beer before but it was mighty fine. Even on our vacation I didn't have this extent of a buzz. Meh - it would have been lost on the company anyway.

Found out that I have full coverage with my insurance so that's all good in a twisted sorta way. I spent my day waiting for the phone to ring, text messaging with people about the car and my state of mind and avoiding the piles of work I'm suppose to be doing before work begins again on Monday. Call me crazy but I think there are more pressing issues in my mind right now than marking some kids practice record or adjudication form from a festival he didn't care about! Okay, you're right - I'm crazy either way - but that's why you love me, yes?

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home