Maggie's Musings

2.25.2006

Is Amanda there?

Amanda Hugginkiss? I'm looking for Amanda Hugginkiss.

Okay so it was worse than that. It was Mike Rotch. There I was, standing a the microphone in front of my students and their parents and my staff and my family and friends saying 'my crotch' repeatedly. Yup. Only me. These things can only happen to me and Moe. If I find that the person who put that in there I will punch them...lightly in the arm of course because it's likely a parent of one of my students. Thankfully only a few people caught onto what I was saying. Of course the first were my 'friends' (Nibski, Likalia et al) who didn't congratulate me on a good performance when then saw me but instead ran up and mimicked me! Bastards! I slapped them all! These things aren't suppose to happen in real life and if they are, they're not suppose to happen to me! Rashy got 2 phone calls that evening. She wasn't there but is loving retelling the story in more splendor each time there is a fresh set of ears around. *sigh* It will never die now. We're still harassing Rashy about an incident she had 3 years ago. She's ecstatic that someone else has a mortifying story so her's will be old news for a while.

Did some pants hemming for Nibski this morning. Mom has now named him Ivan. Ivan Inchkonoff. That's Russian... not Jewish.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home