Maggie's Musings

2.09.2008

Forecast: coughing with a bit of television

This morning I woke up with a tickle in my throat - the first sign of trouble to come. I was feeling all smug that I haven't been afflicted by whatever virus is making the rounds at work these days and now.. NOW when the busy season of work begins I'm getting it too. GRRR!

I still went to the gym today though and did 60 minutes of cardio without coughing so I was pleased with that. I felt totally guilty after not going to the gym last night and instead ate chocolate and licorice with Likalia as we watched movies. Okay... I ate most of the bad food, she had popcorn.

Now what to do with the rest of the day is the questions. I have essays to mark (thrilling) and then there is the watching TV option. mmmm.... I wonder which I will choose?

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • Ooooh yumm chocolate and licorice.

    Apparently when I was in the UK I was told that Australian licorice is the best in the world?! And I have to admit I had to agree after munching on a handful of some British licorice - it was rather bland. Aussie licorice has more of an aniseedy taste - I'd have to send you girls some so you can taste test.

    British licorice... Hehe... is it just me or does that sound kinda funny??

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 21/2/08 2:40 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home