Maggie's Musings

1.20.2008

Rejuvenation Achieved

Without even knowing it was going to happen, I took a trip down memory lane this weekend. I travelled back to my undergrad and grad days, my first standard transmission experience, and the good/bad/ugly high school times. It was wonderful.

I went to a saxophone concert with someone I'd met hours before as they were learning to drive a standard transmission on a rented car. Odd but interesting experience that will never happen again. I got in some pro networking after the concert so that was (or could be) a really good thing for the future.

Out for beer later with a friend from high school in a grad memory filled pub and we reminisced and solved all our problems in under 3 hours because we're that brilliant. Just ask us... we'll tell you how brilliant we are.

Shopping therapy proved to be more fruitful than initially anticipated. My new favourite colour is apparently purple though I would have bought a shirt in emerald green if they'd only had it in the right size. Serves me right for finding the only one in the whole store and falling in love with it, trying it on, then wondering why it's really snug and THEN looking at the size. But now I know I can squeeeeeeze into a 6... that will never happen again!

Twas an excellent escape. I slept so soundly last night that I was refreshed by 8 a.m.! That's never going to happen again this week either.

I do hope the rejuvenation happens again at some point but hopefully I won't need it for a while.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home