Maggie's Musings

1.10.2008

If it's true that...

being healthy is 20% exercise and 80% nutrition, then I must be a giant licorice nib on a treadmill.

Idiot!

I'm not kidding! I am an idiot. I did thee stupidest thing tonight. I went to the gym as per normal then came home and ate half a bag of nibs, all the while thinking "stop eating these, you know you don't really want to eat them, they're just there and so you want to eat them. Go get some water, you're really just thirsty. Stop eating them you idiot." Periodically, I'd put them away only to go and get them again because, let's face it - any licorice type object is not safe in my presence as I noted on Likalia's page today.

Tomorrow is our first "Biggest Loser" weigh in and I will now be adding to my poundage about a pound of nibs! GROSS! Well... maybe not a pound but half a pound. Ugh. It's disgusting, truly. Here I was, feeling all good about the fact that I've been sooooo good about going to gym everyday and working out harder and longer and then WHAM! I eat a tonne of nibs.

It's done now. We'll see what the damage is tomorrow. On the plus side - I'll have an excuse to stay longer at the gym which is totally excellent! Yay!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home