Maggie's Musings

2.03.2007

Missing: Relaxed Maggie

I'm starting to panic. About what? A lot of things. February is traditionally frantic which this year translates into panic.

Since Likalia's home, that means that I am back in my home. The minute I set foot in the door at my home, all the relaxation and good feelings I had vanished and were replaced with frustration and dread. I don't know how much longer I can do this and maintain any semblance of sanity.

The new job was fine this week because I didn't have to do anything since it was exam week for the kiddies. Come Monday, that's going to change and the whirlwind of commitments will begin.

I woke up this morning in a panic about upcoming concerts and trips that the kids aren't ready for and I was trying to think of how to squeeze in extra rehearsals but how I can't because I'm in two places and there isn't any time - period.

The M.Ed. is looming as well. I've been picking away at it but not really getting anywhere. Self directed studies have never worked for me - I'm not motivated enough.

Hanging out last night with people was fun but depressing at the same time. I need a new point of view - preferably from a new living arrangement and if that living arrangement could come with a single man it would be even better. Right now, a giant hole to crawl into will suffice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home