Maggie's Musings

1.21.2007

Much Better Day

Today was very good for a number of reasons. First and foremost - the hair is NOT a wreck! YAY! I called the salon yesterday and the hairstylist I spoke with (not the one that did my hair, it was her day off) recommended waiting the full 48 hours before I rebook. She said it sounds like my hair has 'cold spots' meaning it just doesn't take to anything. Loverly - even my hair is totally stubborn. I waited, waited, and hid out in the jammies until the appointed time at which I jumped in the shower. The hair survived! So far... keep in mind, the real test comes after a full week since that was how long it took the last perm to fall out.

Other reasons why the day was brilliant: I got to cook in my (well, Likalia's) own space and am now set for the week. I made my favourite casserole and a whole bunch of sushi - too much in fact so a pawned it off on Rashy and Nibski and still have a tonne of it left! Yikes!

Now, I'm totally relaxed and kinda, almost prepared for the upcoming week - kinda, almost. By tomorrow night, that of course will have changed. *sigh* But for right now, all is well with Maggie's world!

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home