Maggie's Musings

1.19.2007

Grrr... hair

I should know better right? I have poker straight hair and if it was meant to be curly it would have been. Got my second perm about a year after the first one (okay, for those of you that know the real story my 3rd since the first one fell out in a week). I went to a different place and it was all good and it hasn't even been 12 hours and already parts are straight! Hello!?!? I didn't brush it, comb it, do anything to it and it's a disaster! Likalia, you were right - it's a good thing you're not here because you'd be subjected to much whining from yours truly.

I have a workshop ALL DAY tomorrow when all I want to do is crawl in a hole and die - right after I go back to the salon and say "hey! what gives?"grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

It also didn't help that my mom compared my current hair to that of my least favourtive picture of myself ever! Taken in grade 5, people have looked at it in recent years and asked if that was an older cousin or an aunt or something - it's that hideous... and now - to crawl in a hole and die...

4 Comments:

  • Awwww *BIG HUGS* That sucks :( But it could be worse. You could be balding, like me ;)

    By Blogger spankosaur, at 19/1/07 9:47 p.m.  

  • but bald can be very sexy... frizzy can never be that. And of course, against my better judgement I hung out with my 'friends' tonight and they were in their usual fine form - though not about the hair. In fact, they didn't even notice the hair which says a)it's because it was up and therefore unnoticeable, b) they're really unobservant, or c) my hair is always a wreck. Regardless, they pissed me off. When are you moving here? or at least coming to visit?

    By Blogger Maggie, at 20/1/07 12:23 a.m.  

  • That just sucks! I would have thought that going to a better salon would have yielded better results, but unfortunately that does not appear to be the case. I hope it all gets worked out before I get back. :)

    Also I second the question to spankosaur.

    By Blogger Likalia, at 20/1/07 10:05 a.m.  

  • I just wanted to add that your hair is NOT always a wreck, In fact, I don't think I've ever seen it and thought it was a wreck.

    By Blogger Indigo Eve, at 20/1/07 12:44 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home