Maggie's Musings

4.04.2006

Recovering... slowly

Back to work today. Yippee. I actually took another day off so I had a 4 day weekend and now a 4 day week which isn't that bad. An added bonus on that is the fact that next Friday is Good Friday (4 day week) and that the following Monday is Easter Monday (another 4 day week). That's all good.

Settled with the insurance people yesterday. The money I thought I was getting was 'less the deductible' (doh!) but my rental car reimbursement came out to $20 less than the deductible to I was only $20 out in the end. I should have rented that rental car for longer and I would have made some money! LEARN THAT LESSON EVERYONE! So booo to that. Oh well. Now I wait for the test drive which will happen this week.

I came home to a message from the Honda guy saying that the Fits are in so I can make an appointment to see one. It's like a blind date. All the build up and hype, you do the background research as much as possible but knowing that the information you're getting from your supposedly reliable sources are nothing compared to what your opinion is going to be so you just have to wait to make your own judgment. I'll fill you in once I've driven it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home