Maggie's Musings

4.07.2006

I'm going to have a Fit

It's decided: a Fit it will be. A Honda Fit. Originally, I had been hell bent on getting a blue one. Then I saw the blue, even test drove the blue b/c that was the one they had to test drive, and checked it out again tonight with Likalia and have since changed my mind.

I think I'd pretty much already decided that I would be going for the black since to get a blue one in a manual and the Sport model, there was a chance I'd have to wait up to three months. NOT COOL! There is a black sport manual arriving at the dealership by the end of this month. I think I'm just going to have to go for that. Resale value will be better with a black car and chances are I'm going to drive this thing until it totally dies and since it's a Honda, that's going to be a while - I hope! Sure Black is harder to see but doesn't almost everyone have daytime running lights now a days and I always turn my lights on so if people don't see me they're blind. Plus, I was totally turned off by the potential wait time for a blue and that blue was ... well... 'vivid'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home