Maggie's Musings

4.23.2006

Hissy Fit!

I got my NEW CAR on Thursday! Black Sport Honda Fit with a whooping 11 km on it.. now that's 100 km but whatever.. I HAVE A NEW CAR!!! It's so cute and shiny - like a little black bug. I love it!

I flew yesterday! It was cool! In the play I'm in the pit for there is a point where a guy is tossed off a building and he has a harness and 'flys' so they wanted to fly me and I wanted to fly too so we did it yesterday between the matinee and evening performance. SO FUN! I wasn't expecting to fly at one point and just kinda got pulled off the ground - which was funny for everyone watching but not for me so much. I'm slightly sore today but that could be from the 4 hours of playing as well. It's a lot of work. I'm totally spent after a show.

Nibski Faux Pas Alert: we were out at the choral director's house after Friday's show, drinking as usual. As it always happens at parties, people split into groups and generally into the same groups of people they always are with - no surprises here. Nibski, Rashy, pit director, choreographer, choral director and I were in a group at the kitchen table talking about stupid things when out of the blue Rashy points and the choreographer and said how he isn't wrinkly but I am! The whole table went silent. I was in shock. I couldn't say anything! Nibski, of course, is laughing his ass off but everyone else is telling him how incredibly stupid that was to say. THEN later on he says something about how I have saggy breasts! (we had been talking about Oprah and bra sizing and people had been trying to throw things down my shirt and Rashy's shirt but whatever... ) You just DON'T say that to a woman - not like it's true anyway but OMIGOD! He tried to cover it by blaming someone else then saying that he was still thinking about the food and breast combination (an hor d'oeuvre had gone down my shirt :S) but it still is NOT acceptable! Arrrgh! Yesterday, when we pulled up to the theatre the choreographer was stunned to see us together and asked "You two are actually speaking?" You had to witness the horror on people's faces to get the full understanding of the moment. Nibski is usually quite good but he has an evil, shit-disturber part to him that comes out especially after having some scotch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home