Maggie's Musings

2.25.2006

add another 5 to the total I want to shed

A week ago today at this time, I was stuffing my face. That was just the beginning of the ultimate weekend of gluttony brought to you by Nibski, Rashy and Maggie. We had apparently decided a few weeks ago about taking a trip to the edge of the world but I had forgotten, with all the other crap on my mind about work and such it really wasn't forefront in my thoughts. On the Thursday I was reminded so Friday night Nibski booked the hotel and on Saturday morning we were off.

And the eating began before we even hit the highway. We made it to Starbucks. Rashy had a weird oatbar thingy and Chai, Nibski made some phone calls and had a latte, and I had the usual sugar free hazelnut mocha and discovered Low Fat Fruit Bars. I've since returned and had another. (the shame)

Then off to eat some more at the 5th Street place. Had a tasty pizza. We checked into the hotel and walked all over town. Did the museum (was cool to see the Linda McCartney exhibit), found Nibski's Mecca and returned to the comfort of the hotel. I walked into the room, took off the belt and unzipped the jeans and collapsed on the bed. I couldn't move I was so full. Eventually there was the hot tub time... Yay! It was about 8pm when we were semi hungry again and off to the Siam we went. Man, do I love that place! Then back to the hotel to collapse.

Visited with Rashy's folks, ate more food then drove home. Was a most excellent time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home