Maggie's Musings

3.24.2007

Ooooooooo Shiny!

If I were to have an addiction, I would make it shoes. I bought a new pair of shoes today that Likalia made me swear I would wear regularly just because they are too good not to wear more than just to this dinner have to go to tonight. The picture in the link really doesn't do the patent leather justice. They are great shoes and, most importantly of all, they are really comfy! That isn't suppose to happen with 3.5 inch heels! I honestly didn't realize they were that high until I looked at the website since they are insanely comfortable. Mind you, we'll see if I still think that after wearing them for 5 hours tonight. Meh.... they're cute.

I also found a nice bag, evening like, that I figured I should have since I really don't have any 'good' purses to choose from for evening like events. I can't find a picture of that since it's one of those no name thingies but it is a muted sort of shiny. The front of the box like bag is sewn sequins (but wait... you know me.. not horrid sequins) in browns, blues, and a matte gold.

Sometimes my girly tendencies scare me...

Labels:

4 Comments:

  • We all have to succumb to our girly tendencies once in a while.. wait did I just say that?

    By Blogger spankosaur, at 26/3/07 10:11 a.m.  

  • You did ;)

    Embrace the sparkly side of life!

    I saw the shoes in the store, WOW. I spotted them in the window from two shops away, very sexy :)

    By Blogger Indigo Eve, at 30/3/07 10:23 a.m.  

  • Hmmmm, a sparkly spankosaur... naaah, I think that's just to horrid a sight for this world to handle...

    By Blogger spankosaur, at 2/4/07 11:06 a.m.  

  • I think the only thing preventing women from evolving into a new species is credit limits!

    First it begins with "just a new pair of shoes that I simply cannot resist", then it's the "bag much needed to go with the new shoes", then it's the "dress that perfectly connects the two"... and oh did we mention that the nails needed doing to highlight the finer details on the dress? And don't forget the hair you just can't be seen in public without having your hair done... with makeup of course... hmm, that bra looks good too...

    Oop, wait a minute, we can't buy the bra - credit limit has been reached: evolution of species has stopped.

    ;op LOL

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/4/07 12:30 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home