Maggie's Musings

10.07.2006

Weird Things and Teal (originally posted 10.08.06)

Strange things this weekend.

I went to a bar. I don't do that - well.. I do but I think that pubs are different than bars and this was a bar. And man, was it ever a reminder as to why I don't do bars. There were the idiots, the posers, the drunks, the staggette-ers, the cops.. you know.. the usual. *rolls eyes* Maybe I'll keep it in mind for the next 3 years until I forget the experience and go again. Went to a bbq with friends and have many a good laugh. We made pizza on the bbq and drank a lot of wine. All was cool except for the teal fanny pack that Nibski insisted on bringing along. That man needs a man purse from the right decade. Totally hideous. We hid it on him which kinda made him panic but I have a feeling I'm going to be had at some point.. there are plots brewing about him showing up to work in a matching jump suit with the fanny pack and a John Deer bball cap asking "ya, ready to go hunny? I've been waitin' fir ya?" I don't need enemies with the friends I have.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home