Maggie's Musings

9.30.2006

Stupid bugs

You’d think it would be a fabulouso day yesterday since it was Friday but not so much for Maggie. Morning was alright – even though I thought I was late for work but in reality I was an hour early. Then at noon – seriously, I looked at the clock – I got the bug that’s been going around.

Thankfully, it only lasted 12 hours but damn talk about a killer head ache, stuffed up and just achy all over. You’d think the big cheque I got to pick up would be something positive for the “I feel like crap” afternoon but not really since when I picked it up I ran into someone that recently has been making me irritated. Bah.

And stupid me, when I’m sick, I want crappy food so I ate cookie dough. Not the smarted thing but whatever, I’m better today and have been productive with the cleaning, vacuuming, and laundry thus far. Not bad. I should get sick more often.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home