Maggie's Musings

5.02.2006

Who was it that gets the friends again?

Alright, so I'm not liking this whole 'people breaking up thing,' especially when it screws with the core group of friends. There I was tonight stuck - totally stuck. Do I hang with one and not the other? Do I tell the one what the other said b/c that's really the only line of communication at this point and when you're trying to co-ordinate your appearances as social gathers (or would that be un co-ordinate when you're trying to avoid the other?) you kinda need to be able to talk. But no... I get stuck being the go between and it's bad... bad, Bad, BAD! I'm not enjoying it at all.

And what's the deal with a friend from across the country showing up in my neck of the woods - well, okay.. in my province close by like 3 hours -tops!- away - and NOT telling me! NOT TELLING ME until I basically forced her to give it up because she slipped on something she said! Grrrrrrrr. Where's a big strong man to hold when you need one?

Oh.. that's right - not with me.

2 Comments:

  • Why do you have to do it? You aren't the only common friend they have.

    By Blogger Indigo Eve, at 3/5/06 10:03 a.m.  

  • I've been there, and SHE got all the friends, I was left in the cold. So I know what you're talking about and it sucks, but Indego Eve is right, why does it have to be you?

    By Blogger spankosaur, at 3/5/06 4:37 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home