Maggie's Musings

5.06.2006

My cat - the slut

My cat has a problem. She needs to go to an BPAA (Box and Paper Addicts anonymous) meeting. She can't control herself. It doesn't matter when or where of what the shape or size of the box, she has to be IN or ON it as soon as it is within her eye sight.

I suppose I don't help matters any when I present a row of shoe boxes and lids all laid out nicely for her on the floor. It didn't matter that she was lounging in front of the wood stove all content just as she was - she got up and crammed herself into a box. If my cat were a woman, she's be a whorey woman. Size doesn't matter to her, only the fact that there is a box in the room - she will pounce and have her way with it.

Stack of paper - same deal. She must be ON the papers. Not sleeping on them necessarily, just sitting will do... the more you need access to the stack of papers, the more she desire she has to be on the papers. Kinda like a really trampy girl who sees knows that you're into some guy so that means she needs to have him just so you can't. My cat's a really bitch! (And that is insulting since she most certainly is not a fan of dogs.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home