Maggie's Musings

9.05.2006

Am I Bi Polar?

What's wrong with me? I know, loaded question.

I was totally happy today - first day went well, granted it's still the honeymoon phase but I'll take it for now. Get home... doing nothing... just about to start on some work and the phone rings. Now, I was expecting a call but I wasn't expecting it at 9. So I go to the viewing of the pictures I requested (I had the pictures, I so kinda had to be there). Then the work talk starts... and how everyone is all happy with their new wages and their gardens and their trips and their kitchens and their this and that and how... oh, is this a bad time to tell you, Maggie, that you owe me money? You know, right after you just made the comment about having no work this year and how your program that you've worked so hard for over the past three is quickly disintegrating before your eyes and it's a totally demoralizing you but - ya... you owe me some cash... sorry.

That's 2 good evenings in a row totally ruined because I have let comments people have made get to me. Maybe it's the full moon that I'm hyper sensitive, I don't know... but I think I need to hole up for a while and not interact. I wanted to sign up for all this stuff on staff because I'd be into it and want to do and then reality set in that no - I'm not there so I won't be able to do these things. I feel like I'm being punished for something even though I know it's not the case. How does one involve themselves and yet uninvolve themselves at the same time?

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home